Author Topic: Expired Domains with Amazing Links (BBC, CNN, etc) from as far back as 1997  (Read 38233 times)

Offline Liberty

• expired domains
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1

Press Esc to close
I've been doing SEO for over 10 years, and every year Google make it harder and harder to make any headway, but I truly do think I've hit the Mother Lode of solid gold with this one.

I've been trying it out for a while now and have seen nothing short of amazing results, and the reason is that I've actually listened to Matt Cutts and his propaganda, and paid heed to what he says - which is the same thing over and over again - "trust, reputation, and authority".

How do you get these elusive qualities?

Well, the way I see it is that to get reputation or trust or authority you need to be getting links from the most highly trusted, reputable, and authoritative sites that exist, and to this end I've developed my own method of finding extremely high quality expired domains with links that you just would not believe.

For example, the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) is one of, if not the most important news outlet in the world (it has a global Alexa rank of 55), so what would happen if you got a link - and not just any link, but an aged link - from that website?

Remember they don't do any paid advertising, if they link to you it's in a news story and it's because you are news worthy - so if you got a link from them at all you'd be in a small clique of privileged websites that others can only dream of, and your website would fly.

In fact from over 250,000 crawled pages on the BBC website I have found only 213 available domains, and this is going back to 1996!

How much would you pay to get a link from the BBC from a PR3 page from 2001 for example? It is literally worth it's weight in gold and you'd need to pay $Hundreds, but you can get from me a domain that has a link like this but where the domain is free to register because the website has long since died.

Believe me that the power of these links is like nothing you've ever seen before.

And this isn't just speculation because I've done it, tried it, and had huge success with it.

Same with CNN or real links from .gov or .edu sites (where it isn't just a comment spam link, but a real link from a campaign, or appeal, or study that they've conducted and have a page or news article about) - you just cannot buy links like this - it is IMPOSSIBLE.

I have had HUGE success using these in 2 ways:

1) Putting my money site on one of these domains;
2) Using them to create a Private Blog Network that I then create articles on, and link over to my money sites;

You could also try a 3rd way - Gorangs 301 redirect method - and he has one of these and is going to test it - but this is not a route I have gone down.

What I have experienced is that where I have taken say an IT website with aged links from say Harvard.edu, and have then put a completely different site on it about say hemorrhoids - it doesn't matter if I blast it to death with spammy links afterwards for hemorrhoids, the trust and reputation of the domain will carry it through and make it rank.

My personal favourite way to get the maximum benefit from these sites is to put a blog on them, create an article related to my money site, and then link over from that to my money site - the rankings have been amazing (I explain how to members).

Literally I have been hitting Page 1 in days.

So, you can join up to my subscription service at www.qualityexpireddomains.com ($39.95 - only 50 members at any one time - I simply cannot find enough high quality expired domains for more than that) and receive 1 high quality expired domain per month, OR as a special deal for Agent Blackhat members ONLY try one out for just $25 - with a contribution going to Gorang from each sale to help fund the forum and site.

If you're interested either PM me or visit www.qualityexpireddomains.com

It will be the wisest decision you've ever made.
« Last Edit: 3 years ago by Agent Liberty »

Offline Agent Blackhat

• Administrator
  • Merely the facilitator
    • Agent Blackhat SEO Blog
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
I was given an example domain to register and there was certainly a link from the BBC website in the backlink profile. I have not done anything with this domain yet but it was exactly as described.

Also, Agent Liberty is nothing to do with me despite the name :)

Offline Liberty

• expired domains
  • Liked:
LoL yes we're not related or anything to do with each other - Gorang - will be good to get your feedback once you've done something with it.

Offline morphy

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I'll try one for 25$.

Offline Agent Blackhat

• Administrator
  • Merely the facilitator
  • Liked:
LoL yes we're not related or anything to do with each other - Gorang - will be good to get your feedback once you've done something with it.

Not sure what to do with it yet, its just sitting there for now, considering its a couple of really good links and not mixed in with a mass spammy profile they *could*, in theory be good to go for a simple 301 to a site. That is purely speculation though.

Offline skyboy

• Liked:
ok, purchased one direct from the site and will do the 301 redirect method.

Offline MK3

• Liked:
interesting thoughts. you made me convince in buying a site i was pondering of buying (from my own list with links from microsoft but low da+pa but high mozrank)

Offline Liberty

• expired domains
  • Liked:
Hi guys,
okay what I've decided to do is offer a special offer rate for the monthly subscription for Agent Blackhat members - $25 per month instead of the usual $39.95, you can sign up here: http://qualityexpireddomains.com/agent-blackhat-special-offer-subscription/

Hope that's okay Gorang!

Offline vifasa

• Spam like theres no tomorrow.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
I signed up for the service. What are the next steps?

Offline glenfiddich

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 14
wow.. this is really an interesting deal!

Offline morphy

• Liked:
I got my domain. Real links from the BBC and the Telegraph among others. For $25 I'm a happy camper.

I'll use this for a 301 test. I'll report back later.

Offline freezeice04

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
This is really a steal. I've also been speculating the same thing you mentioned. I'm sure Google gives manual 'link juice boosts' to these top sites you mentioned, because if they can manually penalty millions of sites then I'm sure they can also manually give extra link juice to authority sites.

I'll sign up for $25 a month<$1alt="" title="" onresizestart="return false;" id="smiley__$2" style="padding: 0 3px 0 3px;" />

Offline daniyal_h

• High Authority SAPE Links
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
i picked up 2x domains and the domains are the real deal. thanks agent liberty.  bbc and cnn links

Offline blessedchick

• Liked:
How much is PR6 domain?

Offline chumpss

• Liked:
Just signed up.

Looking for some nice domains :D

Offline Liberty

• expired domains
  • Liked:
Thanks,
I've PM'd you one.

I'm going to spend some time going through the list and then I will list some here that are available - just been having a quick look and found one where Majestic SEO says it has 309 BBC links & 52 CNN links from around 2000/2001 !!!

Offline RadiantDarkness

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 117
I'm in let's see what all the fuss is about

Offline morisato

• Liked:
I've signed up. What to do now? Thanks

Offline reaper73

• Liked:
How could I resist such an offer :)

Offline hanson

• Liked:
Just signed up for the $25/m deal... PP Id xxxxxxxW312005M

Offline Styx

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Just signed up as well, where do I go now to see these lovely domains?

Offline BlackShades

• Liked:
Signed up. What happens next?

Offline mr-lee

• Liked:
Just signed up also - should be interesting

Offline dollarjames

• Liked:
Just signed up (transaction ID # xxxxxxxxxxxx58254).

How and where do I see the domains ?

Offline Liberty

• expired domains
  • Liked:
Hi guys,
thanks for joining!

For those of you who haven't had your domains yet, I will email them to you shortly, I'm just going to select a nice one for you.

Thanks,
Liberty

Offline dollarjames

• Liked:
Cool, hope you will find a good one for me :)

Offline Agent Blackhat

• Administrator
  • Merely the facilitator
  • Liked:
I'm using this domain in conjunction with the 301 technique, I think the link from the BBC and the age of the domain means it would make a great money site which looks legit, then I can begin buffering links through 301s.

Offline Liberty

• expired domains
  • Liked:
Agent Blackhat tells me this offer has been retweeted by Rand Fishkin!

I guess it must stand out as interesting to him?  :D

Offline CCarter

• CCarter is Banned for stealing personal data and being a liar
  • "Nobody bans Ccarter"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41

I guess it must stand out as interesting to him?  :D

Yeah, looks like some of these "white hat" and I use the next word lightly, "SEOer", don't know what dropped/expired domains are.
Main: https://twitter.com/randfish/status/429409911819100160
Reply: https://twitter.com/AgentBlackhat/status/429616275686297601
« Last Edit: 3 years ago by CCarter »

Offline Liberty

• expired domains
  • Liked:

I guess it must stand out as interesting to him? <$1alt="" title="" onresizestart="return false;" id="smiley__$2" style="padding: 0 3px 0 3px;" />

Yeah, looks like some of these "white hat" and I use the next word lightly, "SEOer", don't know what dropped/expired domains are.
Main: https://twitter.com/randfish/status/429409911819100160
Reply: https://twitter.com/AgentBlackhat/status/429616275686297601

I'd better not launch the other thing I have, that would seriously ruffle some feathers.