Author Topic: High PR Solutions (SAPE) - Hundreds of PR1-PR6 Links from English sites  (Read 31376 times)

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Press Esc to close

We offer this service on several other major forums. You can find hundreds of reviews by doing a quick Google search for "High PR Solutions".

Want to see some link samples? Let us know!

« Last Edit: 3 years ago by Agent Blackhat »

Offline click2088

• Architect Of Fortune
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Guys, I can vouch for Roman and Janis' service. They've helped a website of mine to the very top for high competition Keywords - if you want I can post reviews here. Good to see you!

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
March Madness - 50% EXTRA LINKS

By popular demand, we are back with a crazy promotion  which grants new subscriptions an automatic 50% extra high PR links bonus on all of our high PR packages! This promotion is valid until March 12th, so act fast! If you order within this period, the bonus links are locked in for the entire duration of your subscription!

Please note: the quantities of links shown on each package on our site, do not include the current bonus. So when choosing a package, you will be getting 50% extra high PR links on top of the quantity shown on  the website. So for example a 200 Mixed High PR Links package will automatically become a 300 Mixed High PR Links package.

And automatically lock in your 50% extra links!

Want to see some latest ranking examples of actual subscriptions? Check these out:

How about some recent reviews? Google "High PR Solutions" ;)

Offline RadiantDarkness

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 117
Agreed,

I've had clients use this and had some great results. Good luck guys!

EDIT: Will be using this on 2-3 of my churn and burn projects coming up.
« Last Edit: 3 years ago by RadiantDarkness »

Offline bossla

• Liked:
Just ordered 200 High PR links for $229... with march madness offer, that's 300 links.. bargain!

One day left, go for it people.. I've tried them before a while ago from a different forum with good results.

Offline click2088

• Architect Of Fortune
  • Liked:
Just dropping a quick review - I used this service, and this service only for a decently competitive KW and I am on Page 1 & 2 for all my keywords (although 1 of my KWs is dancing, as seen in screenshot - going to normalize in a couple of hours, they always do). This is the second website I'm using their service for and it looks like they've performed 2/2 times to push all my KWs to the top.

Keep doing the great work Janis and Roman!

Offline DextronBH

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
This looks really promising - I've just managed to get in on the march bonus and placed an order (I-YAM1B9FJUDYK) for a new project I'm working on in a very competitive high value niche, will post up a review of the results in a few weeks!

Offline click2088

• Architect Of Fortune
  • Liked:
Lol, evil wizards. They are dominating the search phrase "High PR Solutions" - fine guys you have made your point  :P :P

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
Thank you for the votes of confidence and testimonials! We are glad to see we have fans lurking on this forum as well  ;D

All new orders have also been received and scheduled. Links will begin dripping within 24-48 hours.

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
We are extending the 50% bonus links promotion up to and including Friday, 14th February!

« Last Edit: 3 years ago by SEOlutions »

Offline DextronBH

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
Just checked out some of the links I've got using this service and they look pretty good.  I ordered the '100 mixed High PR links' pack (with an extra 50%) and started seeing some PR 4 and 5 links coming through in ahrefs already.  Will update progress again soon but it looks promising!

Offline vifasa

• Spam like theres no tomorrow.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
I ordered the package with 200 Mixed High PR Links pack (with an extra 50%). Will test it on some churn and burn sites in the gambling niche. I will keep you posted.

Offline RadiantDarkness

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 117
Sent a few of my buddies your way. Continue kicking ass boys

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
Just checked out some of the links I've got using this service and they look pretty good.  I ordered the '100 mixed High PR links' pack (with an extra 50%) and started seeing some PR 4 and 5 links coming through in ahrefs already.  Will update progress again soon but it looks promising!

Thanks for the update! Your report should be sent to you soon, if it hasn't been already.

I ordered the package with 200 Mixed High PR Links pack (with an extra 50%). Will test it on some churn and burn sites in the gambling niche. I will keep you posted.

Thank you for the order. Everything has been received and scheduled. Links will begin dripping within 24 hours!

Sent a few of my buddies your way. Continue kicking ass boys

Awesome! Thank you for the referrals. It is appreciated.

Want to see some link samples? Let us know in the thread!

Offline J1218

• Liked:
Ordered the 100 mixed high PR links and spread them across 3 URLs right to the homepages. 2 of them have moved to the top 1-2 spots and the 3rd URL seems to be slowly coming up (on page 2 now but it's a brand new site so probably just needs a little more time).

So far things are looking great.

Going to place another order for some other sites of mine.

Offline sstek2011

• Liked:
Hi Guys,

Would love to have some link samples.

THx

Offline skyboy

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
+ would like to see some sample :)

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
Ordered the 100 mixed high PR links and spread them across 3 URLs right to the homepages. 2 of them have moved to the top 1-2 spots and the 3rd URL seems to be slowly coming up (on page 2 now but it's a brand new site so probably just needs a little more time).

So far things are looking great.

Going to place another order for some other sites of mine.

Thanks for the kind words , J. - we appreciate it.

Sent samples to you two @skyboy and @sstek2011

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
April Promotion - 50% EXTRA LINKS

By popular demand, we are back with a crazy promotion which grants new subscriptions an automatic 50% extra high PR links bonus on all of our high PR packages! This promotion is valid until April 15th, so act fast! If you order within this period, the bonus links are locked in for the entire duration of your subscription!

Please note: the quantities of links shown on each package on our site, do not include the current bonus. So when choosing a package, you will be getting 50% extra high PR links on top of the quantity shown on the website. So for example a 200 Mixed High PR Links package will automatically become a 300 Mixed High PR Links package.

Want to see some latest ranking examples of actual subscriptions? Check these out:

And automatically lock in your 50% extra links![/font]

Offline konnecta

• Liked:
How many URLs can we use with your packages?

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
How many URLs can we use with your packages?

You can submit as many URLs/keywords as you want, but we advise to keep it relatively low for best results.

Offline aspire3x

• Liked:
I would love to try this out. My question is does the site needs to be old? I have booked some new domains, does a new site come up as fast?

Appreciate your help

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
I would love to try this out. My question is does the site needs to be old? I have booked some new domains, does a new site come up as fast?

Appreciate your help

We have clients ranking websites created only a couple of days ago with this service. It works on brand new sites as well as old sites.

Offline konnecta

• Liked:
50% offer still available?

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
50% offer still available?

Yes, it is still available.

Offline meph

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
I just bought 100 high pr package :)

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
I just bought 100 high pr package<$1alt="" title="" onresizestart="return false;" id="smiley__$2" style="padding: 0 3px 0 3px;" />

Thank you for subscribing! We'll have your links commence dripping within 24-48 hours.

Offline bossla

• Liked:
Hi,

Just wanted to say this is the second time I've bought a package from you guys (the first time was from another forum).

As before, I wasn't let down, and this time I got in in time to get the 50% extra bonus which I'm really pleased with, so I got 300 links for the price of 200.

Aiming for a fairly competitive keyword with 250K monthlies and I've been moving up the serps as expected. All I can really say is I'm happy with the links, I got exactly what I wanted and I'll be coming back to you guys once again for my next project.

Thank you so much and look forward to you making me even more money :)

Offline SEOlutions

• Liked:
Hi,

Just wanted to say this is the second time I've bought a package from you guys (the first time was from another forum).

As before, I wasn't let down, and this time I got in in time to get the 50% extra bonus which I'm really pleased with, so I got 300 links for the price of 200.

Aiming for a fairly competitive keyword with 250K monthlies and I've been moving up the serps as expected. All I can really say is I'm happy with the links, I got exactly what I wanted and I'll be coming back to you guys once again for my next project.

Thank you so much and look forward to you making me even more money<$1alt="" title="" onresizestart="return false;" id="smiley__$2" style="padding: 0 3px 0 3px;" />

Thank you for the awesome and detailed review!

Offline vifasa

• Spam like theres no tomorrow.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Just ordered my second subscription. This is very effective High PR links and I'm happy with the result. :)
One of my domains has jumped from position 32 to 9 in a very competitive niche. I use these links behind 301 redirect and with GSA spam.