Author Topic: Niche blog post service -100 unique article all niches available  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Morgan456

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2

Press Esc to close

Offline Morgan456

• Liked:
Flat 30% discount for first 3 members.. For discount coupon, add me on Skype : seomorgan03

Offline J1218

• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Just made an order for 50 posts in the tech niche to give this a try.

Offline Fat Harry White

• "one up the chocolate box"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 209
Whats the difference between "normal" and permenant. Also why can you only buy "normal" for adult?

Offline Morgan456

• Liked:

Order confirmed.. We will get back with the report once it gets done.. Thanks..!

PM sent to you.. Thanks..!

Whats the difference between "normal" and permenant. Also why can you only buy "normal" for adult?

Offline Morgan456

• Liked:

Few days back report sent to your inbox.. Kindly check it.. Thanks..!

Offline J1218

• Liked:
Got the report. Thanks.

While it's too early to report on ranking changes, the properties all look very good.

One thing I would like to see is the themes switched up a little more. I didn't yet have a chance to manually look at all 50, but out of the ones I did go through, I noticed the same theme was used quite a few times.

You did a good job with making them all look unique with the different headers, but for me personally, I would like to see a different theme for each site.

Overall though, very nice looking sites. I will report back with ranking changes once they come in.

Thanks.

Offline Morgan456

• Liked:

I am glad you liked our service. Definitely i will look into the theme factor, appreciate your effort to suggest something which will help other members too.

Looking forward to your next order.

Got the report. Thanks.

While it's too early to report on ranking changes, the properties all look very good.

One thing I would like to see is the themes switched up a little more. I didn't yet have a chance to manually look at all 50, but out of the ones I did go through, I noticed the same theme was used quite a few times.

You did a good job with making them all look unique with the different headers, but for me personally, I would like to see a different theme for each site.

Overall though, very nice looking sites. I will report back with ranking changes once they come in.

Thanks.

Offline Morgan456

• Liked:
Discount open for Bulk orders.. Limited Period offer.. Hurry up.. Cheers..!

Offline Mogaz

• Liked:
For how long does the normal post stays

Offline Morgan456

• Liked:

PM sent to you.. Looking forward to your reply.. Cheers..!

For how long does the normal post stays